Whats the best treatment for anxiety bi polar and temper control?

kaismama 26 Sep 2014

The one that works for you. There are as many different drug combinations as there are people with these problems. It takes time to find what works for you.

balbanese 26 Sep 2014

Whatever your Dr, who knows the intimate details of your history prescribes. There is really no way someone who doesn't know your medical history and condition can recommend any of the many meds available.

LaurieShay 26 Sep 2014

As previously mentioned, medication is a trial and error sort of ordeal. It is not one size fits all. There are many categories of medication to aid in the symptoms you listed: antidepressants, mood stabilizers, and anti psychotics to name a few. Only a qualified doctor can determine the best line of action. Along with medication, I highly recommend talk therapy. It helps change behaviors associated with the disorder, develop coping skills and all round encouragement. I have been diagnosed bipolar for many years. I take medication, attend therapy and have now been stable for 15 of those many, many years. If you wish to share further, happy to respond.