Hello, On new years eve I consumed a lot of food some alcohol (not a lot). That night I woke up at 4 am and I began to vomit and had diarrhea. I vomitted around 6 or 7 times.

After a day or so the vomiting and diarrhea passed but I had severe heartburn/acid reflux/indigestion, and nausea. I began to take and tried out pepto-bismol, pepcid, and zantac. It has been around 11 days now and the heartburn is not as severe anymore.

However my problem is that I have stomach pain which does not feel like heartburn and nausea almost all day long. It is at its worst around 1-4 Am when I am trying to sleep. I cannot eat anything without feeling nauseous so I have not been eating much, just 3-4 pieces of toast along with sips of water. I cannot lay flat on my side or my back without feeling nauseous. I have to prop my back up against the wall and it hurts my back. Even in this position, I feel nausea. I tried to take gravol for the nausea but it made me even more nauseous.

I feel like I am going to vomit 24/7 but i don't end up vomiting.

I was wondering what I could do. Any feedback would be great.

Thank you