Would it be best to have 200mg pellets implanted then 100mg for a longer effect?

Marvell 11 Jan 2014

It is best to discuss this with your doctor. They will be able to give you proper information.

bio3g 12 Jan 2014

I'm actually looking for opinions from clients who are having testosterone implants administered every 4 to 6 months. I have asked two doctors with various opinions that both lean towards their procedures. I would like to hear from someone who has experienced both procedures of injections 100mg pellets and 200mg pellets. My total implants average 1800mg per visit every 4 to 5 months. It seems to me the smaller 100mg pellets would dissolve quicker thus not having a longer effect in testosterone boosting over time. I will surely know more in 4 to 5 months after this implant of 1800mg three days ago.