So I haven't taken benzo's in a six months until 6 days ago, I've always taken them as prescrived. I DO, however, have a problem with oxycontin. I am going to a doctor to officially get on suboxone in 9 days. I know the doctor drug tests. I have been taking 1-2 mgs of xanax every day for the past 6 days (put 19yo cat to sleep). My mom gave them to me to help me through it.
My question is, I know the Suboxone doc is going to treat me for my RAGING ADD, and I also have crushing anxiety. I know benzo's take anywhere from 4 days to 6 weeks to get out of your system, depending on use. I know I was clean from benzo's when I started taking them monday. I am not taking anymore as of today (saturday). I have a drug test in 9 days. Just wondering if it will show up. I mean, it's an addiction psychologist I'm going to, they expect positives, and I've been legitimatly prescribed Xanax off and on for panic and situational anxiety. I'm just trying to figure out the chances of it showing up. I'm in the process of doing a herbal medicine detox (for health/pain issues, but it does stimulate the liver, which releases toxins). So that may make this question irrelavant. Any feedback appreciated