I have benn prescribed nebivolol for palpitations,do they work? I am wary of taking them?

kaismama 28 May 2014

Beta blockers have long been used for palpitations, I'm on one myself for that reason. Some are better then others, if this one doesn't help enough you tell your dr and he can order a different one. Why are you wary to take it? Your dr prescribed it he's not going to try to harm you.

louise67 28 May 2014

Thank you for replying. I don't know why I am wary of taking them I am going to though as I have suffered long enough with them! My Dr said something about two beats of the heart and it is unfortunate I can feel them! Oh well will keep an update on how I go on with them, he has started me on a small dosage anyway, I suppose I am scared of any side effects I may encounter.