Belviq - what is the average price and best national drugstore chain for purchase?

kaismama 1 Sep 2014

Google belviq discounts and you'll find coupons for it that bring it around 212. Walmart, target, kmart and walgreens all are about the same. Also go to the belviq website they are giving 15 free.

farseeing 16 Sep 2014

I am having difficulty in printing the coupons. I download and then when I try to access the document it gives an error. Is anyone else having problems and is there a way to get past the problem. Thank you.

pcornett50 25 Oct 2014

I had the same difficulty, but my doctor gave me the coupon for the free 15 and then I got a card for $75 off from my doc also.

BHargis123 8 Feb 2015

I paid $250 the first time I tried Belviq... stopped because I couldn't afford it. Then got the coupon with free trial, and signed up for the savings card. Now I only pay $75 per month!