Belviq - can anyone recommend how they take their two pills a day?

GetFit2015 20 Jun 2015

12 hours apart

Kim-e 15 Jul 2015

I read that you should take the pills prior to eating to help them be more effective. I take one when I wake up about an hour prior to eating and the second on my way home from work. It ends up being between 10 and 11 hours apart.

HealthNutter 23 Jul 2015

Take this 30 minutes PRIOR to eating (or when you anticipate being hungry) if possible. I forego breakfast and take my first dose between 10-11 a.m. I typically take the second dose between 5-6 p.m. This has worked well for me. I find that the residual effect of the second dose helps me to not feel hungry right away the next morning. You may need to experiment with those times based on your own schedule. However, I feel it is KEY to take this about 30 minutes prior to eating (or 30 minutes prior to when you anticipate being hungry). Also, drink LOTS and LOTS of plain water (I like sparkling water). Eliminate ALL processed sugar, and breads (pasta, crackers... ). Use a calorie tracking app (MyFitnessPal is great). I've lost 37 pounds in 3 months with no side effects and my weight is still dropping.