Belviq - I'm 15 and weight 230 pounds , can I take this pill ?

kaismama 11 Jun 2014

You have to talk to your dr. You would qualify as far as the requirements but your age may make a differance.

mike6679 13 Jun 2014

oh my your young the best way to lose weight hun is diet and exercise I have been in weight lose treatments myself and medcation isnt the answer
some helpful hints are start by what you drink yes i no sounds weired stop the sugar drinks like soda kool aid juices your only suppose to have 4 oz of juice a day drink more water then eat smaller meals more offten eat a good breakfast like fruit yogurt toast light butter egg white omlet then 2 hours later eat a banana or something healthy yet small have like a salad for lunch the a small healthy snack then at dinner drink a full glass of water 30 min before eatting it helps it really does i was 350 pound and i am now down to 230 also go for a walk with a friend walk around the block a few times weight lose meds are not safe
good luck hun