I am 21+. My girlfriends period end 21/09/14 & we sex 22/09/14 at noon.I engage with my girlfriend for sex with condom only. But the problem was, after sex i cum out side & we seen that the condom was leaking..so i got tension cuz we dont want to take chance of pregnancy at this stage. so she took i pill at 10 pm on same day. But after taking tab she was not feeling well. She was suffering from quit body paining, headache from next day. But after taking i pill it's starting bleeding from 6th day where period cums. so we worried about it. is all this because of i pill tab only... or is there will be any problem for she from this? and whether she will get pregnant coz of this. please doctor help me . please pliz help me...
pliz help me about her so much bleeding & so much belly pain is continue but flow is not as that of period . its very pain full for her. pliz help me . what is this ? why this is happening... plz suggest its urgent.