Belimumab - how long does it take to see results when you start benlysta?

See below for detailed information on clinical trials etc.
This drug is new so information is limited. Please post a review and let us know how you find it. Good luck.
https://www.drugs.com/pro/benlysta.html
https://www.drugs.com/members_comments_add.php?ddc_id=3304&condition_id=880&brand_name_id=15172

I felt and saw results after the second infusion

I have been on Benlysta for seven years. I saw results within the first 2 or 3 infusions. I was also able to discontinue most of the medications I was taking within a year.

I received my first treatment yesterday. The infusion nurse told me most people begin to notice a difference after 2 months.