I was on Loestrin birth control for over a year and switched to Mononessa 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex 4 days ago..do i have a high risk of getting pregnant?
If I was on bc 4 over a yr. & changed to a diff. One & had unprotected sex cld I still get prego ?
- 19 Jul 2013 by aubreyann24
- 19 Jul 2013
- mononessa, birth control, pregnancy, sex, unprotected sex
Added 19 Jul 2013:
Also, when i started the new pill i was not fertile but the day i had unprotected sex it was my first day of being fertile.. but I was not ovulating .
- Mononessa Information for Consumers
- Mononessa Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Mononessa (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 15 Jul 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Sep 2014 • 3 answers
Posted 9 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 24 Apr 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 10 Jun 2015 • 2 answers