I am based in Iran, where can I source Sofosbuvir Trade name: sovaldi 400 mlg r can I order online?

kaismama 16 Aug 2014

I just looked at the cost in the USA. I don't think you want to tackle that, you can buy a car for what one months worth cost.

Stephen Treloar 18 Aug 2014

What is it KM? It's been unkindly(?) called the "$1000 dollar a day pill". Not to mention it is still a component in combination therapy (I assume it's type 3?) so the cost of Ribavirin (and Pegylated Interferon for a couple of other types) has to be factored in as well. The treatment time for type 3 HCV is 24 weeks.

Gilead is under fire over the huge USA price and is setting different prices in different markets with the intention of, hopefully, making it up to 80-90% cheaper in developing countries.

Gilead is rumored to have or be in talks about licensed selling a generic in Egypt for around US$2000 per month as well as agreements for generic manufacturing in India. You are probably best off investigating the generic option as the USA is the most expensive country to purchase this medication from.