I'm barely on my 2nd peach pill on the first pack of Sronyx, can I get pregnant if he cumed in me?

DzooBaby 29 May 2013

You are covered, even while on the peach (inactive) tablets as long as you took all of the white tablets with no misses. You dont ovulate when you are on the Pill, so if there is no egg released, there can be no pregnancy no matter how many sperm are present. If you miss pills, there can be a chance to ovulate but as long as you took your white pills properly then you are covered even when taking the peach ones. You are protected against pregnancy after you have taken seven consecutive days of active (white) pills or better yet, a full cycle (or month). Does that make sense to you and answer your question?

Vkathy 27 Oct 2014

I am on the same pill so after the first month of taking them properly i am protected against pregnancy? Please answer