It's NOT like a common external yeast infection most women get, with discharge, severe external and internal itching, burning or redness. My problem is internal. As gross and embarrassing as this sounds, I notice it tremendously after sex with my husband. When we are finished it is so embarrassing because his entire genital area is covered with white thick sticky clumps. Kinda, like what I call little yeast balls. It gets every where. Even though we have been married 17 years it is still very embarrassing. I have tried otc medications for yeast infections, and I have also tried on several occasions using diflucan for days at a time and that doesn't even work. I don't know what else to do. If anyone knows anything or has heard about this kind of thing, your answers and help would be GREATLY appreciated. THANK-YOU