Baclofen - for spinal pain.I am afraid of the withdrawal symptoms but I am in pain what should I do?

mfpdfibro 27 Aug 2010

Are you afraid of having to withdrawal from Baclofen itself or are you on a Baclofen/Morphine pump? Just curious because Baclofen alone does not cause any withdrawl symptoms when you stop taking it. I took it for three months, but it did absolutely nothing for me, so I just stopped getting the refills and did not even have a hiccup over it. If it is in combination with Morphine, then yes you will have withdrawal symptoms but that is not nearly as bad as being in the pain you must be in. I have gone through withdrawal several times on my own and if you take the medication as prescribed it should not be that difficult. Kind of like going through the flu. Take care!