I have had a awful time finding a medication my insurance will pay for for bladder spasms. I read somewhere that it could be used for such a purpose and before I go to the Doctor I would like to know if this is something I can suggest for them. None of the other drugs he has given me to get filled can I afford and insurance will not pay for so I need help!!!