My doctor has cancer and stopped practicing. I have 2 herniated disc (lower back) and have been treated for pain management for the past 12 years with a bunch of different pain meds. After my my back surgery (Discectomy), My doctor and I settled on Norco 10/325, 2 every 4-6 hours and Percocet for breakthrough pain which I almost never have to take. #60 last me 3-4 months. My doctor has stopped practicing and I got all of my records. Ive had numerous MR!'s and epidurals as well. I now need to find a doctor that will continue my medications. It's taken a lot of trial and error with all sorts of meds that I just had a tough time tolerating Oxycontin, Dilaudid and MS contain and the like. Will my records speak it's self? Should I tell the new Doctor what has been working. How do I find a new Doctor.