Back Pain - is rxcentral.net safe to order from or do you know of a no scipt needed site that is?

itsmetoo2 31 Jan 2010

Hi ken,
Are you sure of why you have a back problem? The reason I ask my brother had back pain and it just was not getting better.13 doctors gave him pain medications to telling him it was in his mind and they said just live with it. He had an 8 " tumor wrapped around the nerves in his spinal cord
What I am saying, get to a doctor. If they said we can not help you. Research, research and then research till you get answers. There are many people on this site with problems like you, looking to others for answers.
I would like to see you well and not just living in a fog.

I wish you the best

harleyhoney2130 31 Jan 2010

you need to have a mri it tells alot about where your pain is coming from you really need to get to a dr .

kimmie1 31 Jan 2010

I personally would not order any meds on line. I just this past weekend saw a program on that in which they said you are not getting what you order. It may look the same but who knows where it comes from or who made it. I would be leary. I would get a script from a doctor and have it filled at a pharmacy in the good old USA. Unless you live in another country where they have there own doctors and pharmacies. No offense Dave. Maybe you can tell Ken216 about how your country does things. kimmie1

Psychmajor 31 Jan 2010

they sometimes put anti-psychotics in the benzos and theres nothing you can do about it. same thing can happen with any pill too