I'm an 18 year old female. For the past few months I've been experiencing sore back muscles and chest muscles. I also notice discomfort in my chest on the left side. The pain is very slight and feels just like a sore muscle. I really don't know what to do about this. I'm not sick, I feel fine during the day and ONLY notice these symptoms when I lay down to sleep at night. My job requires me to be on my feet and running around all day. I haven't exercised in years and am very out of shape, but not overweight. I was wondering, could my soreness be a result of not exercising or bad posture? This soreness is the only symptom I'm experiencing.
Also, could me working too much cause this? I've been thinking I need a break lately. Running around in a hectic environment 8 hours a day 6 days a week can't be too good for me. I'm also wondering if I'm focusing too much on this and exaggerating the issues.
I have an anxiety issue and have been stressed lately, and this discomfort is contributing to this.Thanks for any help!