Back Pain - Is there such a pill as a 30 mg hydrocodone?

chuck1957 30 Jun 2017

Yes and they are timed release but finding a doctor that well write a prescription for them now is hard to say the way these are under one of the tightest controls. DON'T TRUST IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET THEM FOR YOU THERE ARE MANY FAKE ONES ON THE STREET. chuck1957

Precious70 30 Jun 2017

I wanted to explain why i ask if there is something better for myself to try. I have had three surgeries and fractured my hip from having a suppose to been a tiny piece of my bone to use for my last fusion. I have rheumatoid arthritis and nerve damage and depression. I started having anxiety after I lost my mom to lymphoma. I also was diagnosed with neuropathy I worked 15 yrs at a state school helping individuals that was mentally and physically ill in which I loved. I was involved in a car accident where a truck ran straight through a stop sign and this what started my downfall. So I will have questions as Im still going through pain and things I dont understand. iam 47 with four grown children and grandkids. I appreciate you responding and you are in my prayers. Thank you again.