where do I file for free meds?
Trying writing or taking to the manufacturer: Pharmacia & Upjohn Company, Division of Pfizer Inc, NY, NY 10017.
Generic Azulfidine is sold under the name Sulfasalazine 500 mg tablets and is made by the following companies:
* Watson Pharmaceuticals; * Major Pharmaceuticals; * Greenstone Pharmaceuticals.
Generic Azulfidine EN-tabs is sold under the following names:
* Sulfasalazine 500 mg delayed-release tablets (made by Greenstone Pharmaceuticals)
* Sulfazine EC 500 mg delayed-release tablets (made by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals).
Generics should be cheaper than the brand - Azulfidine, hope the info helps?
- Azulfidine Information for Consumers
- Azulfidine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Azulfidine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
how long does diloddid 8mg stay in your system , to get throug a job drug screen so I can get a job?
Posted 19 Jul 2009 • 1 answer
Ulcerative Colitis -- Maintenance - Can Azulfidine and Azothiaprine be used together as combination?
Posted 30 Nov 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Jan 2011 • 5 answers
Posted 21 Nov 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Jan 2014 • 2 answers