where do I file for free meds?
Trying writing or taking to the manufacturer: Pharmacia & Upjohn Company, Division of Pfizer Inc, NY, NY 10017.
Generic Azulfidine is sold under the name Sulfasalazine 500 mg tablets and is made by the following companies:
* Watson Pharmaceuticals; * Major Pharmaceuticals; * Greenstone Pharmaceuticals.
Generic Azulfidine EN-tabs is sold under the following names:
* Sulfasalazine 500 mg delayed-release tablets (made by Greenstone Pharmaceuticals)
* Sulfazine EC 500 mg delayed-release tablets (made by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals).
Generics should be cheaper than the brand - Azulfidine, hope the info helps?
- Azulfidine Information for Consumers
- Azulfidine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Azulfidine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 14 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Nov 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Jan 2011 • 5 answers
Posted 21 Nov 2011 • 1 answer
Hi, I'm new here. I'm having a problem with the dosage of effexor that my doctors office called into
Posted 23 Jan 2012 • 5 answers