... 12 hrs apart?
Azithromycin - I didn't know I was supposed to take both 500mg pills at once. How effective if taken
- 25 Nov 2015 by cactuscactuscactus
- 25 November 2015
- chlamydia infection, azithromycin, pill
Added 25 Nov 2015:
By the time I figured out I was supposed to take them at the same time I had just taken a magnesium antacid and had to wait 2 hours to take the second pill.
How effective will the treatment be? My Doc is gone for Thanksgiving so I can't ask him.. Its been three days and I don't feel any different.. Heellppp
You don't have much of a choice but to do it that way. Pills come with written directions, therefore I didn't know isn't really a valid excuse.
- Azithromycin Information for Consumers
- Azithromycin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Azithromycin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 22 Dec 2018 • 12 answers
Updated 2 Mar 2015 • 1 answer
Updated 26 Oct 2016 • 2 answers
Updated 1 Aug 2016 • 1 answer
Updated 15 days ago • 1 answer