I am using dexamphetamine 5 mg tablets (6 per day for a couple of years) and they help me study [i lived in australia] and have now moved over to study at byu hawaii. Please let me know how i get a prescription over under us health laws etc!!Who must i see to qualify (a doctor? Or must i see a psychologist? Or a psychiatrist? ) then is it approved or what is the process to be then able to go to a pharmacy to get my prescription? And does the doctor give you a 6mth repeat supply? Or do i ring them to send me another one out or must i go there every mth or whatever to pick it up? I have a psychiatrists letter from australia with my dosage, treatment, diagnosis etc, and family history so thats not a problem, i dont know how to do anything else?