ADHD - any Ideas on what to do if the generic adderall doesn't arrive before meds run out?

Lisa01 14 May 2012

Most pharmacies can get ordered drugs within one to two business days. But you can always contact other pharmacies in your area and see if they have what you need in stock and have the prescription transferred over. Hope this is helpful.
Lisa

HeadStarter 14 May 2012

Hi butler...

I have run into that problem before with a major chain, WALGREENS. On some of my scripts I got smart and ask them before leaving the scripts if they have them in stock. I got stuck once when they didn't notify me they were out- of-stock when I dropped the script off. I went back to get it and it was already LATE in the evening... I ended up having to hightail it to another town and a Walgreens that was open 24hrs... pretty darn inconvenient when it's already 10pm.

If there is another pharmacy near you... check with them to see if it is available. If your pharmacy doesn't have it then take the script back and go wherever you can find it. If it was something that was "called in" then you will have to contact your doctor to have them call it in somewhere else.

I hope that helped you and hope it doesn't come to that or make you nuts trying to get it.

codfishbones 2 Dec 2014

Walgreens is bad about information until it is late like in your case. I hair switched everything to CVS. However I asleep begone dropping off whey theirs looks liar. I only want the oblong peachy orange color ones. In my cars I take 20 milligrams. Good luck and you ll a few days ahead Ogden time and tell them What you nerf and when. This method was very effective when I used to usr Kmart pharmacy.