ADHD recent law grad suffering for years, can't figure out what helps or doesn't anymore even with my doc. I've been on Lexapro 10 mg and Adderall XR 25 mg (now reduced to 15 mg) and I'm too lethargic and careless to even call back big job opportunities.

I've also been in an unstable relationship probably due to the toxic single-parent house I live in and don't know what helps or doesn't anymore. I miss having a personality and my old sex drive (even though use to be crazy high) and lexapro took away the crazy anxiety I had at certain time in law school but not sure it's beneficial anymore, but it prevents Adderall side effects.

My doc also gave me dexedrine which running out to fast and like the lack of l-amp but I think I need that for some reason. Anyone in similar treatment plan want to give some input please? lost my relationship and almost everyone all of a sudden. thank you