Atrial Fibrillation - Rythmol handles by Afib perfectly. Are there good substitutes?

kaismama 23 Oct 2014

When you get a drug that controls it, its probably not advisable to change. There aren't allot to chose from. If the problem is cost, do you take the regular ones or sr? The regulars ones in generic have coupons that bring the cost down to resonable.

willemx 23 Oct 2014

Take Rythmol brand name only. The generic version does not work. Seem to be having trouble in drug people as to availability. That was reason for query.

Rita Bowers 8 Nov 2014

Very interesting because I just came off of Propafenone because I was having too many episodes, it got to be every other day and then every day. I haven't had any now for about 2 weeks with Sotalol. Anyone else had a similar experience?