Is atavan allright to take when using percocet?

balbanese 4 Aug 2012

Yes, if they were both prescribed by the same physician and instructions are followed. Hope this help.

Anonymous 4 Aug 2012

As balbanese so eloquently stated, both need to be prescribed by one physician or you may lose much needed meds. The pharmacies in Florida are required to report all controlled substances to your physicians.
Peace to thee,
Sweet Hippie

Anonymous 4 Aug 2012

Hello Mimi92530. If you mean in as to regards to side effects, yes. You'll likely be feeling lathargic,cognitive/motor skills will be hampered. Best of wishes to you, pledge

pamee 4 Aug 2012

Hello Mimi, I have 3 different doctors that give me different scripts and they go over my meds each time, and they have given me scripts of a benzo's with my opiate pain meds. However; I do not take the benzo's. Just talk to your doctor to be safe and sure. I hope this has helped... pamee