Arthritis Pain - Is anyone taking Mobic for there arthritis? How is it working?

Lisa01 13 Jan 2016

I took it years ago and it did help somewhat before my arthritis became too advanced. It's an anti-inflammatory and the less inflammation in your joints, the less pain you experience. I hope this helps!

ChristmasCarol29 13 Jan 2016

I've been taking Mobic for several years for arthritis. I don't really notice a difference, but my doctor says I'd feel much worse if not on it. Give it a try.

Profbev51 14 Jan 2016

Hi, Babs- Yes, I am taking Meloxicam( generic for Mobic)- 15 mg- 1-2 tabs in am- for arthritis in back, knees, hips. I have been taking it for about 9 mos. It is working wonders for me. It has dulled my pain, and helped me make it thru the day! But be careful! You MUST take it with food or milk, or it can cause bad heartburn. I learned this the hard way! However, now I take it with some milk, and this is much better. I hope I have helped you out in some small way. Good luck, Babs.

Babs404 14 Jan 2016

I've been taking it for 2 months and feel no different. I talk to my doctor and they are sending me to a spine specialist.