I have arthritis of the feet will gabapentin help it my feet ache really bad can't hardly walk on t?

Laurieroz 22 Sep 2016

Gabapentin should definitely help! I have neuropathy in both my legs. I couldn't walk without assistance if I wasn't taking Gabapentin.

Nitrobunny 22 Sep 2016

While I no longer take gabapentin because it's no longer effective, I took it for over a decade with very good results for similar pain that you are describing. I found that taking it with tramadol was even more effective.

There's no substitute for partnering with your doctor to manage your pain and everyone's pain is different but gabapentin is a drug that is pretty well tolerated with very few interactions. I have a ten year old St. Bernard who currently takes gabapentin as well with very good results. Good luck!!!

Trish Schiesser 22 Sep 2016

i HAVE DIABETIC NERVE PAIN IN MY FEET, AND ALSO ARTHRITIS AND SOME BONE SORES. TAKING GABAPENTIN
NEVER HELPED MY FEET. GABAPENTIN IS ORIGINALLY USED FOR SEIZURES, BUT ALSO, MANY OTHER THINGS.
I HAVE AN AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE, PRURIGO NODULARIS - SORES POP OUT ALL OVER MY BODY AND THEY
ITCH SO MAD I THINK I'LL GO NUTS. I AM NO LONGER TAKING GABAPENTIN BECAUSE IT CAUSED 'SHORT TERM
MEMORY LOSS FOR ME, AND I WAS ALSO DIZZY AND OFF BALANCE AND FELL MANY TIMES - THE LAST FALL
WAS IN JANUARY 2016 AND I AM STILL HEALING FROM IT. IT WAS A BAD FALL.
READ THE INFORMATION ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ANSWERS YOU RECEIVE AND SEE ALL OF THE SIDE-EFFECTS FROM GABAPENTIN, AND THEN IT'S UP TO YOU WHETHER TO TAKE IT OR NOT. I GO BAREFOOT
MOST OF THE TIME WHILE IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE SHOES JUST HURT TO BAD.