Armodafinil - Can you take Nuvigil with Cymbalta and Lamictal? or do I need Cymbalta if I take?
- 23 Apr 2015 by jodydorsey
- 23 April 2015
- cymbalta, lamictal, nuvigil, depression, anxiety, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), generalized anxiety disorder, armodafinil, chronic pain
Yes, you can take that combination and as to whether you will need the Cymbalta, I suspect you will if you are taking it for depression and/or anxiety. Nuvigil will help you stay awake which helps treat the depression symptom of sleeping too much, but in and of itself is not an antidepressant.
- Cymbalta Drug Information
- Lamictal Drug Information
- Nuvigil Drug Information
- Armodafinil Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 31 Jul 2010 • 4 answers
Updated 28 May 2011 • 1 answer
Updated 24 Apr 2018 • 12 answers
Updated 15 Nov 2015 • 2 answers
Updated 1 Jul 2017 • 1 answer