Skip to Content

Are there suggested alternative drugs to Prosed/DS?

Responses (1)

Marvell 2 Dec 2009

You could use Uritact DS as an alternative. (Or did you want to deviate from the medicines contained in these products? Please add answer as a comment.). I'll try to help.

wrgawne1 11 Dec 2009

My insurance company would not allow the prescription but I could not determine what they would allow. Maybe Uritact DS might be allowed. My urologist could not come up with an alternative. Thanks Bill free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions