Skip to Content

Are there over the counter drugs that can be used instead of Zolpidem?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 8 Oct 2011

Hello Junell. Certainly, but you might find that they might not be as powerfull as zolpidem. Excedrin pm, unisom, nytol to name a few. Just ask the pharmacist, they're more than happy to help in that area. best to you. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions