Are there any problems or adverse reactions with taking Effexor and Dexedrine together?

I will be switching from Zyprexa to Depakote ER on December 7, 2011. The Zyprexa works great for me?

... for Bipolar Mania/Psychosis. However, I have Narcolepsy also and have to take Dexedrine. The Zyprexa blocks most all of the effects of the ...

Has anyone using Dexedrine have or had anger/rage type aggresstion after being on this med ?

My husband has narcolpcy & was perscribed this med. After yeares of being on it his whole personality has changed, he flies into rages over the ...

Dexedrine - What doses are the ADHD adults here taking of dextroamphetamine?

I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that the dextroamphetamine is the generic Dexedrine? Tried Adderall xr, 20 mg twice a day, breakfast and lunch times. ...

Effexor + adderall/dexedrine?

Hi, Why does combining effexor with ritalin work like a charm BUT not at all with dexedrine/adderall ??? Thx - Chris