Are there any coupons to help with the cost for an elderly lady prescribed Tribenzor?

Anonymous 13 Nov 2010

Hello Jill of all trades,

Tribenzor is made by Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH for Tribenzor is made by Daiichi Sankyo Europe GmbH for Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.

U.S. Corporate Headquarters
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
Two Hilton Court
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Main Line: 973 359 2600
Fax: 973 359 2645

Patient assistance program.-
1 866 268 7327

Do contact them and explain your situation to them.-

Best of luck, and take care,

maso

Jill of all trades 13 Nov 2010

Thank you for getting back to me. This is for my neighbor and she does not have a computer or even know how to use one. If everyone would help out one or two people, things would be a lot better in this world. You have helped me, so again, Thank you! Jill

Anonymous 13 Nov 2010

I agree with you you 100% empathy now a days is hard to find, you have also done a great deed!

Have a nice evening.-

marjorie zych 15 Nov 2010

There is also another program run by Partnership for Prescription Assistance their number is 1-888-477-2669 or www.PPARX.org hope this helps you some. Good luck, marjorie zych

Jill of all trades 15 Nov 2010

Thank you Marjorie. I will contact them also. The more coupons, discounts, etc. that Ms. Janie can get the better. Jill

marjorie zych 16 Nov 2010

Your welcome my friend and if there is anything else you need help with don't hesitate to ask away that is why I am on this site it is wonderful to be able to give support and get it in return. Take care and good luck, marjorie zych