Are Oxycontin or Roxicodone easier to tget a prescription for than Opana?

jk13 8 Aug 2010

What ever your pain issue may be, I'm sure that your doctor will be able to make the correct choice, always starting from the lowest dosage, moving on up. Determining if it is chronic pain or not. This question is for a doctor. And with all due respect, I suffer from fibromyalgia, anxiety, and many other disorders, and use the site for support many times. Sometimes you feel very alone, as I don't know of anyone else out there with these sorts of problems, and this site is great cause it actually makes you feel a bit better and less alone in the world. Questions asking what prescription is the easiest to get is something that I find disheartening as it suggests abuse of pain killers. I may be wrong, but if that is the case, there are many other sites out there that will answer a question of that nature. But not here.