They are both powerful antibiotics, but, flagyl is also used for parasites in the intestines and in some dental work. Do NOT drink on the flagyl, not even a little bit. It will make you violently sick to your stomach. They are different types of antibiotics and are sometimes used to get rid of bacteria and parasites in the intestines that cause ulcers.
- Flagyl Information for Consumers
- Flagyl Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Flagyl (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 19 Mar 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Aug 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Jan 2012 • 3 answers
Posted 24 Feb 2013 • 2 answers
I have had Trich for 3 mo and allergic to flagyl. Need RELIEF when I pee. Have to see a allergy doc?
Posted 30 Oct 2016 • 0 answers