Well, I'm back. Sorry for my absence. End of June started having horrible joint pain, especially knees. Became suspicious of meds causing. Wasn't sure if the joint and muscle pain was due to a weaning from the Cipralex or a being on the Seroquel. Was having eye twitches as well. Slowly weaned from all medications. Am having a heck of a time. Back to feeling like I'm not even remotely alive. Can I brush my teeth today?, that sort of thing. Want my life to be different. Don't know what to do from here.
Hanging in is good and mandatory.
I'm beginning to conclude that this is it for me. Things'll never change. Every day has and always will be a fight to get through. Wish I had something uplifting to offer. Feel hellish. Won't give up, so no worries. Feel brain dead. Can still type I see, so things are working better than my perception tells me. Apparently, breathing is such a complex, intricate physical system that if you're doing that, there's more going right in your life than wrong. There, I managed something remotely positive. Sorry for my whining. The intensity of my joint pain has subsided substantially but still a pain, well, in the joints. Feel like all my joints need some sort of lubrication or something. Terribly weak. Well, thought I'd try to reconnect. Any returned comment is graciously and thankfully received... anything to help me feel like I'm not a million miles away in space from planet earth. Sorry I'm so horridly morose. Annie--who's tired of trying so hard to be Happy and not getting anywhere...