Can anyone suggest something other than trazadone for fibro that doesn't cause hair loss?

chuck1957 4 Jul 2017

Crafty Kate; Your just going to have to go to the doctor and let him or her know about this and you need something that well work and not give you these side effects they have come out with many different ones that are very effective for many people some may have some increase side effects for a week or two but then that goes away and shortly after that you should start to feel much better. have you taken anything else yet. So you don't go in not knowing anything I DON'T like to recommend things because some doctors are insulted. But a few guesses of common are Lyrica, Gabapentin, Amitriptyline and they go on and on. So don't give up you sure don't need the pain and side effects. But just talk to the doctor and let them know you don't want to loose any more hair, But you need to get on something that we'll give you relief without that side effect Best of luck to you. Things should be just fine.

Crafty kate 5 Jul 2017

Thanks Chuck1957, but lve tried amitriptilene they made my hair fall out too, had to come off gabapentin for same thing and lm on lyrica already,but l will speak to my doctor Thankyou.