Does anyone still have side effect? Ive been on tasigna for 2 years and still feel them?

Anonymous 20 Jul 2013

Hello seashell. I will do some reading up and see what I might find in response to your question. If I do, will add it below as a comment. Regards pledge

sophieleo 20 Jul 2013

Hi, i 've been taking tasigna 800mg/a day for 2,5 years and still have terrible headaches..my hematologist told me it's not gonna go away..but except my headaches other side effects i had, by the time have disappeared...

cynthia1959 22 Aug 2014

I have now been on Tasigna for 16 months. I was diagnosed June 2013. I am still having a lot of side effects. I have a lot of headaches, joint pain and I am now having leg and arm pain. Is this normal? I have had almost every side effect listed. Some have come and gone and some won't leave. Now the joint pain and leg/arm pain are new. I would like to know if other people on Tasigna are having these side effects?