Has anyone taken Prolia injections and if so any side effects?

norm5123 27 May 2013

I took a Prolia shot on April 2. I will never take it again. Since that time, my chest has been hurting. It feels like someone is taking the sides of my ribs and just pushing everything together. I have acid reflux something terrible to where I feel like I cannot even eat. I have gas and my chest hurts all of the time. I know it is the Prolia because they say this is one of the side effects. I had a little bit of acid reflux before but hardly ever bothered me. Now I have it all of the time and I hurt all of the time. Will never ever take this shot again.

mpalafox123 29 Jun 2013

How long did your pain last. My mom just got a shot of prolia on june 14 and currently in the hospital because her back and ribs hurt she can't even sit down she has been in bed.