Was anyone prescribed Symbicort from 2000-2006 for asthma?

Eve54 15 Mar 2012

not in 2000-2006, i just started in 2011 and im on my second script 4 it. why is there a problem with it? ive got asthma and copd.

Anonymous 15 Mar 2012

I was given a sample from my doctor for my seasonal asthma, but never used it. I too am curious because I have milk protein allergies, & cannot use any of the inhalers or they could do me more harm than good. That's why I asked my allergy doctor about something otther than albuterol that wasn't working & he tried to write me a script for Advair, but luckily I saw their magazine ad saying "if you have milkprotein allergies do not use. Guess what? When I got home with the symbicort, I read the info on it too, & the same thing. Also with every asthma inhaler that is made! I started theopollyine(sp) & that tkes care of my asthma just fine... Mary