Anyone perscribed nitroglycerin patches for Raynaud's and how do they work for condtion?

timberland 30 Aug 2011

yes i have been prescribed nitroglycerin for raynauds and the nitro gave me really bad headaches... hope you have better luck with that... T

tanning girl 31 Aug 2011

I took these one time before but didn't try to increase my dose moved on to pills but they don't work. I'm going to start again but last time after i suffered with headaches i discovered to put them on a 11:00 and that way i'm sleeping thru most of it. That really seemed to help. Are you still on them and what dose are you taking. I had to start all the way to the bottom again. If you don't use these now what do they have you on? I've tried Nefedipine, diltizem and lasarton. They helped some but some of them gave me more raynaud's attack then what i would of had. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks