Which are you experiencing? nausea, headache and upset stomach when taking it orally. High doses of Cobroxin are not toxic nor life threatening, however excessive use may cause a prolonged headache.
As with all substances there is a chance of allergic reaction which should be watched for and may even be severe from body rash to difficulty breathing. Of course this would require immediate medical attention.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 12 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Updated 11 Apr 2017 • 2 answers
Updated 17 Jan 2018 • 16 answers
Updated 2 Sep 2017 • 2 answers
Updated 13 Aug 2018 • 4 answers