Has anyone else noticed that you bruise easier/more too since you've been on lexapro?

Anonymous 30 Sep 2013

Hello sjb5456. I researched and found no mention of bruises while taking Lexapro. My thought would be that of a allergic form of reaction to taking the drug and that a medical opinion preferably a doctor/prescribing be sought. Regards pledge

Delila 30 Sep 2013

Hi, i looked this up on eHealthMe, and came across this statement (regarding briusing due to taking Lexapro):
"Increased tendency to bruise. Increased tendency to bruise has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, blood pressure management.
On Sep, 21, 2013: 32,128 people reported to have side effects when taking Lexapro. Among them, 56 people (0.17%) have Increased Tendency To Bruise".
As you can see, it is very rare, but a possibility