Has anyone had memory problems from Viibryd or inability to think of the word you want to say?

atticabob 19 Apr 2013

Hello Boca Raton! The memory/language problems I have stem from injuries I suffered when I was younger. The doctor prescribed Viibryd to see if it would help my memory (... and, of course, soften the depression!); it's still early yet - ~6 weeks - but it is improving for me a little bit. If you've just started on Viibryd, it may just be a temporary side effect; I would definitely let your doctor know, though.

RonMan 19 Apr 2013

This is not considered to be a known side effect of Viibryd. Are you taking any other medications?

RonMan

Poppy12189 19 Apr 2013

I have only been on 40mg for about 2 to 3 weeks and I'm losing everything and forgetting frequently. For instance, I left all my groceries in the trunk of the car and didn't remember buying them. I'm going off Viibryd!