Has anyone had memory problems with Cymbalta?

dianne8149 4 Jun 2017

I have been on cymbalta for 7 years along with lyrica and i have had memory problems ever since. I believed my memory problens were related to lyrica but i was only guessing and they could be attributed equally to cymbalta. Dianne.

migrainesuf1166 26 Jul 2017

OHHH YES!! Cymbalta caused so many problems for me and they came on slowly so I didn't contribute them to the Cymbalta until I stopped taking it and most of the issues went away. I had BAD memory issues, numbness off and on in my hands and feet ( they thought I had MS at one point) made my chronic migraines worse, gained 35lbs (over 5 Years) was always hot and sweating, made depression much worse, joint pain,skin break outs... many other things. I thought I was loosing it, I was always tired, didn't want to do anything. TERRIBLE! I cannot take any SNRI's I came to find out.

Simply curious 8 Aug 2017

Yes very much so not to mention the brain zaps I didn't know what they were from but I automatically assumed it was from the Cymbalta. free discount card