I was,diagnosed with RA, when in fact I was suffering from long term Lymes infection as well as two co-infections. After methotrexate / Embrel, I was switched to Humira and another chemo med, (I cannot think of the name). I had no results, was tested for Lymes by a Lymes literate doctor, and resulted positive. Consequently, I have developed sarcoidosis, medistanial lymphadenopathy, SLL / CLL. I am allergic to all of the IV chemo drugs tried to treat the cancer, and had the port removed. My last option is a new oral drug, but I am not old enough to receive it yet. I am told that I need to be at least 65 years of age.
I read some of your symptoms and hear Lymes, but you all sing the praises of rituxan and I almost died from it. Bundamustine cause severe allergic reactions, and now ,prednisone cause anaphylaxis. Anyone else have anything similar???