Has anyone here who has hypertension issues started having a problem with hair thinning/hair loss?

SharonLBach 11 days ago

I have several health problems including Hypertension. I have experienced hair loss on several different occasions over the last 30 years. Every time (excluding my current problem with hair loss) it was a drug to lower my blood pressure causing the hair loss. I told my doctor, she changed the drug, end of losing my hair. As a footnote I will tell you what I learned through this. Once you are losing your hair from a drug, it's six month before your hair really start growing back. The hair loss slowed down and stopped as soon as I stopped taking the drug but it took time for my system to recover. This isn't a very professional way to explain it, but this is how my doctor explained it and it turned out to be true.