Please can anyone give me good advice on how I can stop the horrific side effect of sweating?

Cwhite1204 31 Jul 2016

Yea get "Vita done"it help with all the side effects of methodone.. it works wonders

Opiumbrella 5 Aug 2016

I agree with vitadone. It can help. Also with many patients lowering their dose by even a few mgs can help. But I only would do this if you relive your dose may be too high. And that you will not be putting yourself at risk of relapse or unneeded cravings.

Missymayes 5 Aug 2016

I have tried vitadone and I got no relief at all, I have been told it helps some people, I hope your one because it is a lot to spend to find out it doesn't work. I have taken Milk Thistle three capsules a day with my morning meal because a patient suggested it and it has helped me more than anything else for much less than vitadone cost. I hope you get some relief.