Has anyone experienced urinary incontinence when taking polyethylene glycol 3350?

bayouswimmer 21 Jul 2013

YES!!! I have had the identical symptoms of OAB..{overactive bladder}... especially the drip,drip,drip... Even thought it may be BPH,but I have NO trouble urinating... BUT mine comes and goes and it does NOT interfere with sleep,so I dont think its the true OAB... have tried all the drugs... they stop the dripping,BUT they all elevate my blood pressure. I have had to use the polyethelene daily for a long time,its better than being impacted... but have had suspicions that it was the culprit in the urinary incontinence... doctors would probably disagree,but I have seen them wrong many times. To my mind,if this drug can affect water retention to be used in stool softening,why couldnt THAT affect urinary process?